IP Valuation – assessing commercial value intangible assets
Join fellow SA LESANZ members in-person for this seminar. Valuation of IP and intangible assets is a key component of commercialisation and licensing. IP commercialisation often requires multiple rounds of capital raising, and thus it is crucial to be able to express and justify the commercial value of your IP to potential investors.
|Wednesday 21st September 2022
12.00pm - arrival and light lunch
12.30pm - 1:15pm - Presentation
1.30pm - Conclusion
RSVP by Friday 16th September and advise of any dietary requirements please in your booking online.
||$65 LESANZ | members $85 Non members
Online below - A confirmation is emailed immediately upon booking to the registrant
Simon Dalgarno, Director, Leadenhall
The valuation of Intellectual Property and intangible assets is a key
component of most businesses.
Simon Dalgarno will discuss:
* the difference between the value of the company, the value of the
business opportunity and the value of the IP used by the business
* the reasons IP is normally valued as well as the types of IP commonly valued
* the various approaches used to value IP and some of the key issues and information required
* the importance of understanding the risk and rewards in licencing
deals as well as sources of information and methodologies used to
establish royalty rates in licencing deals.
NOTE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
- Hit Register yourself button including advising of dietary requirements
- Scroll down to click "proceed to checkout" button and in your shopping cart pay by credit card immediately or "pay later" for bank deposit
- Confirm registration in cart by clicking "submit order" button
- You will immediately receive a email confirmation from the system for your booking if you have been successful.
- To access your invoice in your account for payments - log into
your account - under the "Transactions tab".
- Any concerns or difficulty registering, please contact Beth at the Secretariat to provide assistance or for telephone registrations