Webinar: IP Licensing 2021 - Takeaways from recent cases
Welcome to our jointly hosted annual event with LESANZ/IPSANZ: Zoom links will be provided to all registrants the day prior to the event.
Thursday 4th March 2021
1pm AEDT - ACT, NSW, TAS, VIC
3pm New Zealand
12.30pm South Australia
10am Western Australia
LESANZ members no charge
$50 for non members (incl of GST)
Online below - A confirmation is emailed immediately upon booking to the registrant
Scott Bouvier, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
What you will learn:
Whether you draft, negotiate or enforce licence agreements, there are lessons to be learnt from recent Australian and overseas licensing-related cases. Scott’s presentation will cover US, UK and Australian cases relating to patent exhaustion, exclusive licences, unfair PBR licence terms, authorised trade mark use, joint ownership, stamp duty, implied licences, implied reasonable endeavours and directors duties as well as several cases on contract interpretation to help with your drafting.
NOTE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
- Hit Register yourself button
- Scroll down to click "proceed to checkout" button and in your shopping cart pay by credit card immediately or "pay later" for bank deposit
- Confirm registration in cart by clicking "submit order" button
- You will immediately receive a email confirmation from the system for your booking if you have been successful.
- To access your invoice in your account for payments - log into
your account - under the "Transactions tab". For security reasons these
are not emailed.
- Any concerns or difficulty registering, please contact Beth at the Secretariat to provide assistance or for telephone registrations